So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Summer and such...



It's about time, but sometimes school, work, and just life are so busy/overwhelming.

We had a busy summer between working and playing.

We absolutely loved our cruise to Alaska, and couldn't believe how beautiful Alaska was. We wished we had a few more hours in each port to explore more.
Alaska 2010 031
This is us on the space needle. It was pretty cool up there, I hated the ride up and Troy hated the ride down in the elevator.

Alaska 2010 162

This was at the Mendenhall Glacier, We went and saw salmon, the glacier, and then went and had a salmon bake. Troy loved the fresh salmon!
Alaska 2010 189

Being us on the boat
Alaska 2010 080

Alaska 013

Ropes corse


Alaska 2010 200
The Yukon Pass Railway

Alaska 2010 423

Glacier Bay

Alaska 071

This was Victoria Canada, It was a cute little town.

164

Roy and I went on a Razor ride up to where he asked me to marry him. ♥ Too bad by the time we got there we were filthy!

170

This little girl has stolen our hearts. We love our Little Leah and are so happy we have her in our family now.

Back in September we went to Driggs Idaho to spend the weekend with Troys family to Celebrate his dads retirement. So we took some new family pictures. I haven't had a chance to edit any yet but here are some favorites
IMG_2559

IMG_2498

IMG_2434

Maybe this post will keep us caught up for a little while.




4 comments:

Shelley said...

Yay! A post!

Amanda said...

When do we get copies of pictures? I have a dvd for you if you want it to put them on.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

My grandparents live in Victoria! Love the pictures! You& your hubberz are adorable :)

JMay said...

You two sure do seem to have a lot of fun together, love all the pics!