So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Jessica's Bridals


So I've got the most beautiful sister ever. No Joke. Jess, my parents, and Jess's sweet friend and I went and took her bridal pictures last night and they turned out amazing! I can't wait to see her get married next weekend! Here are some favorites. Most of them haven't been edited at all.


This is a close up of the front of her dress before we left Nanny's on our adventure.

We first went to papago park and snapped a few with a desert background. Her Dress is just stunning in that scenery.

2


_DSC0233

IMG_0058

IMG_0053


Next We went to this cool bridge and fell in love with this little girl that asked Jessica which princess she was and if she had magical powers. So freaking cute!

_DSC0266

_DSC0289

_DSC0274

_DSC0243


After the bridge we headed in to downtown Scottsdale and took some, although it was getting a little bit to dark we got a lot of really cute ones!
_DSC0387

_DSC0437


_DSC0485

_DSC0494

_DSC0503

1

_DSC0524



1 comment:

Jen said...

she is sooooooo beautiful, brought a tear to my eye!