So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life

Troy and I are still hanging on and loving every second of being married, troys learning how to do installs now and he likes it. I finally finished my pharmacy tech class and I'm just waiting to the okay from IHC that I can start my training hours. Valentines day was a blast skiing with Dutsin and Shelley, totally exhausting though.

Friday I'm getting surgery on my shoulder, take two. This time the doctors hopefully just taking out scar tissue thats causing my pain. The recovery time shouldn't be as long as last time.

And next Next Thursday we're flying out to Phoenix to for my Uncle Jasons wedding and we are so excited!! Can't for spring and summer to come! :)



5 comments:

Jen said...

Bummer, you have adhesions then? Isn't surgery fun!? I hope it goes well this time. I'm looking forward to seeing you next week.

Jessica Lee Watkins said...

Did you know it was 80 in Phoenix today? I hate the summers...but this time of year is amazing!! I hope the weather is just as good for all the company coming into town next week!

Amanda said...

I went to Arizona a few years ago in Feb. and it was so nice. Have fun. If you need anything, like dinner or something let us know.

Shelley said...

I have had a check for you since we went skiing and I keep forgetting everytime I see you, but I PROMIS I will get it to you. Oh, and I didn't know you were going to Arizona. Have fun! PS, SUCKY about your shoulder

Shelley said...

I have had a check for you since we went skiing and I keep forgetting everytime I see you, but I PROMIS I will get it to you. Oh, and I didn't know you were going to Arizona. Have fun! PS, SUCKY about your shoulder