So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

spring time in loversville

Well I'm finally done with school and its spring time! Troy and I are enjoying the sunshine and good weather with picnics and fishing. And are looking forward to our trip to Zions National Park in two weeks.
I started my internship at a pharmacy last month and I absolutely love it there and I can't wait to get a job hopefully really soon.
Other then that our lives are pretty much the same. We love being Married and having precious memories grow every day!

































4 comments:

Shelley said...

Cute pictures! And... finally an update. Looks like you guys had fun fishing. Nice catch by the way.

Shelley said...

Meaning the fish.

Shelley said...

Ok, and the husband.

Troy and Sabra said...

I think the husbands a better catch, I actually get to keep him!